I have been given many advices from parents, family's members, teachers and friends. Each of advices helped me to improve or overcome many trouble in my life. With me, the most effective advices that I have been given are from my mother. She is not only my mother, but also my role model.
It was my bad period at the end of last year. I got the bad result from the TOEFL score. It was a big impact on my plan to study in here. I used to think that I should give up and go back to my country at that time. However, my parents didn't let me give up easily like that. Especially my mother, she said if I give up now, I will be a loser and never success in my live anymore. Moreover, she didn't let me cry. She said if I cry, I just cry and "tears won't help me solve any problem". She said that if I still cry and don't stop, don't talk to her until I stop cry. Although my mother is kind of strong emotional person, she always listen to me and very sympathetic with my trouble.
Now, if anything happens in my life is not smooth, I try to think about how I can get overcome it and try not to cry anymore.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Crying is ok, just don't cry too much ^^
ReplyDelete