Friday, January 22, 2010

Introduction

My name is Vivian. I'm from Vietnam. My home town is Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai province, which is near Ho Chi Minh City. I graduated in 2008 from University of Economy of Ho Chi Minh City. My major is Business Administration. I intend to MBA in the US, so I have been here and have studied English in ALP, CSUF. For this semester, I try to get enough TOEFL score and GMAT to apply for MBA program for the next semester. I have many hobbies. The most hobby is travel around the world.

In the beginning of this semester, I met a lot of new friends in Proficient class. I have had many chance to make friends and know more about them. I would like to introduce one of my new friends in this class. She is Sue, a Korean girl. She is very dynamic and friendly. We know names of each other, however this is the first conversation that we have. She wants to continue to study this year and get well with English. Her major is Engineer of Computer, and she plans to study in Information Systems, Computer Science. The most interesting information that she told me is her boy friend is Vietnamese. I was really curious about their story like how did they know each other because one is Korean and used to live in Seoul, one is Vietnamese in California.

2 comments:

  1. You should ask her if Vietnamese boyfriends are better than Korean boyfriends. I don't have any experience, so I don't know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I should ask her this question and I'm still curious in her story, hihi.

    ReplyDelete