Friday, January 29, 2010

Fears :-S

Talking about fears, I have a few friends who don't fears anything in their live even death. I really admire them because I'm kind of fearful person. It means that most of things even animals, painfulness, death or ghost, I'm totally afraid.

Being alone used to my most fear, however I overcame this fear last year when I had arrived in the US 2 months ago. I used to live alone in a big friend's house because all of my friends had to work far from home. One of them work in San Diego and come home every weekend, others live in other states. I was very difficult to adapt in a new enviroment at that time and faced to my most fear, being alone. First few weeks, after coming back home from school, I packed my clothes and went to my friends' house for sleeping because I couldn't sleep at the house without people like that. However, my friends' house was very far from school, I had to wake up really early to drive from there to school during traffic hours. So, I couldn't go to my friend on weekdays anymore.

I tried to stay at home alone and faced with my fear. Everyday I went to school and came back home around 4:00 pm and couldn't go anywhere after that. I just stayed at only my room, even a little sound in the basement had, I counldn't go and check what happen was. I used to call my mom and my friends every night hours untill I was tired and fall to sleep. After few weeks, I got better, and I got familiar with living in a big house without friends. Therefore now, I can live alone in a house. My most fear doesn't exist anymore, however I still hate to being alone >"<.

2 comments:

  1. haha~ I'm also scared staying home by myself,so most time I would like to call my friend coming and staying with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are alone and afraid, this is a good time to do your homework. Yes, your English composition homework will always be here to keep you company.

    ReplyDelete