Monday, February 1, 2010

Weather in South Vietnam and South Cali

In my country, especial my home town is in South of Vietnam, we don't have 4 seasons and just have 2 seasons which are dry and rain. Honestly, I don't like the weather in Vietnam because it is very humid and hot even in dry season. We usually wet with sweat and have to change many clothes a day :D. Also in the rain season, although it is cooler, the temperatures are around 20-30C (70-85F). Therefore, I usually stayed at home or just went out after sun set, and I was an inactive person.

I prefer the weather in South Cali. The weather is not too cold and too hot. At least, it's not humid and I feel very comfortable whenever I walk or work out because it doesn't make me wet with sweat and feel dirty. Moreover, when I visited in North Cali or East America in winter, the weather was very harsh. It usually has rain and snow storms, and the temperatures are very low ( sometimes under 0 C in winter). It's very hard to go anywhere and easy feel depress with that weather. That's why I like the weather in South Cali, and winter is my favorite season because ... I was born in winter, hihi. I'm full of energy and motivation in this season.

4 comments:

  1. I want to hibernate like animals in winter...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy this winter here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the weather in Vitnam is similar with China, but it is not. Now I know.

    ReplyDelete