"Everything has two sides"
I want to begin this blog with the sentence below because it is my favorite quote. Whenever I have trouble, I usually say that quote to console myself. I think, live is not perfect if everything is smooth. My story can prove why I think like that.
I decided to study abroad without any help offers. I know that if I receipt any help offers, my live in the US might be smoother and easier. As you know, living in another country, special in American is not easy, so I got many troubles and has been failed in many times in my life. It seems like usually have trouble in here, but I haven't given up. I have to learn step by step how I can get over it and when I got something even it maybe not a big due with others, but it really is important for me and I know that I can do it. Therefore, I think "everything has two sides" means if we get somethings easily, we would satisfy with yourselves. You just think you are the top and don't have to patient or endeavor too much for everything. ( I used to be that person). Then, when we lose somethings, we recognize how hard to get it and how important to have it. Moreover, we can know how our abilities to handle a challenge or a trouble are. I think we can do everything if we think that we can do it. I think because of this thinking, so I'm kind of an optimist person.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment