Friday, February 5, 2010

Talk to Animals


Like people, animals have their emotions and thought. They just couldn't talk like people. A lot of people have dogs or cats in their houses and think that these pets seems their friends, even their children. People easy share their feelings with the animals because they might think that animals can hear but they can't talk and tell anyone - just one way.

It would be amazing if animals could talk. However, if one day the animals can talk, will people be worried about their secrets might be disclose? Once it happens, I'll ask them only 1 question:" Will you keep my secret or not? " =)) I hope that they will say "yes" because everyone always thinks and believes pets are very loyal, faithful and trustful. So, don't make people hurt! ^^

5 comments:

  1. If animals could talk, it's the best way to test which kind of animals is the most loyal one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether our pets can keep our secrets or not?I never think about that! Thank you for telling me this important thing~~ ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivian, you think animals are very loyal. I think my dog(Bori) in Seoul will not keep my secret. I'm sure she has a talkative personality. She will tell my mom everything about me. She is such a politician. You know what I meant. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But Vivian, some animals are soooo tasty! (c:

    ReplyDelete