I have a long to-do list for this year. My most important goal now is enter to MBA program. That sound likes simple with many people, but with me, it's not simple. I tried study hard to get enough TOEFL score for the enter requirement. Unfortunately, I didn't get enough the score last semester :( I was disappointed myself when I got the result. Sometimes, I think that I can't do it, and I'm afraid that I will get the same bad result like that again. I used to think like should I go back Vietnam immediately.
However, when I told to my parents, they didn't agree with my thought and said " Try and do it again. If you give up now, you can't do anything in the future." Yes, they are right. If I can't get TOEFL and achieve my goal, I still feel diffident with everyone and I think that is more important than can or can't go to MBA. Therefore, I try to get more motivation for this semester, continue with ALP classes and take one open university class ( one of the prerequisite courses before enter to MBA). I spend more time for practicing either TOEFL PPT or TOEFL iBT. I also join in a GMAT preparation program and I schedule to take this test around the end of March. Therefore, this semester I call it like a final and testing semester.
In addition, as well as I finish with those tests, I will take some trips to relaxing. I plan to visit my sister's house in Minnesota in this summer and go back Vietnam for one month to visit my family and relatives. Perhaps, I'll visit Seoul in this summer when I'm on the way back to Vietnam :) I and Sue will plan for it.
Last but not least, I live with my brother in a retal apartment, however, the contract of the apartment will expire in the end of this semester. It means after finish this semester, I have to looking for a new apartment or a condo for rent. It would be a very hard time for me because I have to find a room for two of us with good environment, safe location, suitable prices and do a lot of paper-works for rent.
That's all my new year's resolution. I hope that I can achieve! Pray for me, please!!! (^_^)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Vivian, Imagine when you get everything you plan in the future. You will be proud of yourself and take a rest as much as you can. GO FOR IT!
ReplyDelete