Friday, February 5, 2010
Love to be Love by You
Love to be Love by You, was sung by Marc Terenzi, is a very romantic song. I really love this song does not only because of the acoustic of this song, but also the lyric. I thought this is one of the reasons why people usually use the song for their weddings. I don't remember exactly when the first time I heard was, but it was long time ago. When I have different moods, I can feel the song in different emotions. I remember that at the Valentine's day 2 years ago, I and my ex-boyfriend couldn't have a date like other couples because he was in London at that time. Therefore, he sent me this song and a bunch of roses. He made me very surprise and happy in the V's day even without him. So, it was very sweet memory.
Moreover, the lyric has easy English words, so I can understand and sing the song."Baby, tell me how can I tell you, that I love you more than life! Show me how can I show you, that I'm blinded by your light! " That sound is truthful and likes a proposal from the man with his lover. The Valentine's day is coming, I think it is a good choice for you to send this song for your lover. Hope everyone enjoy and have a happy Valentine's day! (^-^)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

His voice is wonderful, but not handsome in my eyes. haha~~
ReplyDeleteI think it is a good choice to send this song to your lover on V's Day. Maybe I'll send it to my husband on that day. ^ ^
ReplyDelete@Candy: haha, thanks. I hope you have a wonderful V's Day with your hus. :)
ReplyDeleteI think you are a romantic girl.
ReplyDeletehappy voluntians day, though you can not celebrate with you boyfried. ^^