Friends- people may have a lot of friends in their lives, however some of them are hard to find their best friends or close friends. I used to meet a person who said that she couldn't find a best friend even she is a good communicator and have many friends. I think I'm lucky because I have several best friends who are always stand by me, help me and encourage me whenever I need. I'm really appreciate their kindness.
I would like to introduce one of my best friends who is name Rachel. She lives in the US and study in CSUF too. Some people who know our friendship and ask how long we know each other, but they couldn't believe that we have just known for a short time. I met and knew Rachel only one year ago when we enrolled in ALP last spring semester. Although we look very close, we are totally different from behavior,thought and attitude. For example, I'm shy and afraid to talk in a place with a lot of people, while Rachel is easy to make friends and have a confident conversation with many people. However, I'm kind of reasonable person. I do everything with reason and planning clearly. Whereas, Rachel is a emotional person. She solves problem base on her emotionalism and her thinking.
Rachel said: "If I have to tell the differences between us, it will be 2 pages long list". Therefore, sometimes, we misunderstood and lack of communication because of the different points of view. However, every happiness, joys, adventure, sadness, tears, problems .... and many other things in a tough "far-away-from-home" life have been shared and sympathized from each other. That's why we can keep our good friendship and I hope that we can keep it for a long time.

I know Rachel! I think the two of you are like Yin and Yang.
ReplyDeleteI know Rachel~ a very nice girl and I know she like travel~
ReplyDeleteYeah, she seems very open and outgoing.
ReplyDeletehihi, yes, sometimes we are interested in differences but most of time we have arguments each other :D
ReplyDelete:) this is the first time I read something that is written about me from my friends ^^. May be Sean was right to say that "the two of you are like Yin and Yang." kakaka
ReplyDelete